MagixOffice enables organizations to quickly and securely deploy multiple applications across their business, allowing employees to do more than just “talk” on the phone. It enables organizations to realize the many promises of their communication systems by simplifying user interaction, reducing user training, and enhancing organizational communications.
MagixOffice utilizes an already developed business infrastructure and integrates it with UC applications, thus leveraging the current investment to:
– Provide High Speed Information Access
– Exploit the modular and scalable nature of the framework, allowing organizations not only to select those modules they need, but expand the module-base as their business grows.
– Increase the employee productivity and their ability to collaborate with each other even if they are mobile,immediately improving communication between company and employees or between company and partners.
– Centralized administration.
- • Enhance employee productivity and their ability to collaborate with eachother.
- • Immediate improvement of communication between company and employees or between company and partners.
- • Receive real-time information on employee attendance, workload and activity.
- • Control expenditures by monitoring phone and appliance usage
- • Single sign on : Users can log-in or log-off their computer and IP phone simultaneously.
- • HyperDirectory : Users can access detailed contact information easily.
- • IP calendar : Create appointments and send meeting resquests on Microsoft Outlook using Cisco IP phones.
- • PhoneLock : Lock out is done automatically to prevent phone misuse to reduce calls cost with the Possibility of receiving incoming calls on locked phones.
- • Information updates : providing individuals the right information at the right time with no interruptions.
- • MagixCast : Send voice/text messages to users as the touch of a button.
- • MagixBill : Provide a single administration point for monitoring and controlling all your voice communications.
- • WebDialer : Detects any number on the browser and displays a dial option in the context menu.