Faxes may seem old fashioned in today’s fast-paced multi-modal communication environment, but they don’t have to be. Send and receive faxes quickly and easily, just like email messages; in an electronic format with Faxination.
Faxination is available in three variations:
- Fenestrae Faxination Serverin addition to the Fax messaging it enables outlook users to access corporate information, whether email, database, or workflow.
- Fenestrae Communication Server (FCS) provides a wide range of business applications using fax and SMS.
- The Fenestrae Mobile Data Server (MDS) is able to connect to a variety of different environments and can be can be accessed using many different technologies such as PDAs, WAP handsets, and simple SMS-capable devices.
- Fax massaging from desktops
- Send SMS from Outlook, OCS, or any other client
- Intelligent routing
- Database Archiving
- Faxes bundled transmission
- Certified for Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Certified for Windows 2003, 2008 Standard, &Enterprise Edition
- Use existing Voice-over-IP infrastructure
- Supports most mobile devices
- Supports all networks and all operators
Streamlined processes: Uses fax and SMS channels for every application, user, and workflow
Improve communication with customers, suppliers and mobile employees while maintaining confidentiality while monitoring the incoming and outgoing faxes
Efficient: sustain an effective filing system and finally have more effective marketing tools improving productivity and efficiency. This is in addition to reduced required maintenance, power usage, physical fax equipment and lines, and administrative expenses
Improved productivity: Avoid time spent waiting at the fax machine and easily send documents from anywhere using a variety of communication tools
High end user adoption rate:Familiar Microsoft Outlook user interface as well as a short learning curve and high end-user adoption rate