Majid Al Futtaim
THAT Concept store is Majid Al Futtaim’s personal luxury shop that was launched a couple of years ago with two stores only in Mall of the Emirates and Mirdif City Center. It offers a unique blend of fashion and creativity in a one-of-a-kind display. This is why when Majid Al Futtaim decided to start implementing technologies in their stores, this was the first store to upgrade.
Majid Al Futtaim Properties was seeking to provide a seamless, interactive, engaging, and personalized customer experience for its clients.They decided to leverage Cisco’s cutting-edge technology to upgrade their store’s experience, starting with their homegrown luxurious brand “THAT Concept Store.” As an award-winning and
preferred partner for Cisco, IPMagiX was chosen as one of the several partners for leading this project as a solution partner
- • IPMagiX started implementing many of its solutions, including Wi-Fi Analytics, to help uplift “THAT Concept Store.” The store now has a dynamic dashboard that provides the management with real-life insights that help
improve the services provided and increase revenues by changing clients’ buying habits.
• With the Shoppers analysis feature, store management is now able to track the movement of their clients in their store, so they can gather valuable data that includes:
• Peak times of the store
• Most visited sectors of the store
• Demographics of the shoppers (age, gender, nationality…)
• Devices the shoppers are using and their social media.
- All through Cisco Meraki cameras and Wi-Fi analytics features, this facilitates assigning store teams according to peak times and most visited sections and provides insights about shoppers’ favorite items to restock more. More importantly, the store management will be able to identify new clients and returning ones so they can develop loyalty programs to boost sales revenues.
The dashboard also showcases the number of visitors
according to store capacity to ensure the store is never too